Wednesday 20 September 2017

#BeingAFanGirl Blog No. 1 :)

Hi!

Starting today, I will be publishing blogs about #BeingAFanGirl. I will tell you all about my Fan Girl moments and the feelings of Being A Fan Girl.

I became a FAN GIRL way back 2010 when I was in 2nd year college. And until now I am a Fan Girl. I support a number of artistas here and I am really flattered that some of them really know me by name. Some of the artista kasi don't know their fans' name because they have a lot and some only met them like 1 or 2 times. But those I support remembers my name and knows who I am. Being a fan girl, it really means a lot when your Idol knows you (All fans out there will agree with me).

There are some people who will ask me these questions or say these phrases:
  1. Kilala ka ba nya?
  2. Ano ba napapala mo dyan?
  3. Bakit mo sya nagustuhan?
  4. Tao lang din naman yan ehh.
  5. Makakalimutan ka naman nyan pag sumikat na yan.
But I proved them that the Artistas I support are so kind and humble. They always keep their feet grounded.

Since this is my first blog about #BeingAFanGirl, it's an introduction to how I became a Fan Girl and what other people think of it.

That's all for now. I will publish another blog next week. please spread my blog and you can also, send me your own #BeingAFanGirl moments/feels.

Twitter: imeckaclemente
Instagram: imeckaclemente

No comments:

Post a Comment