Friday 13 October 2017

#BeingAFanGirl Blog No. 2



Welcome to my Blog No. 2 about Being A Fan Girl! :)

I wasn't able to post a week after my first blog because I'm a busy at work. So here it is.

In this blog, I will talk about how Fan Girls and Boys "fly" from one event to another. haha.. If you're a filipino, you'll understand why I used the term FLY. (For the benefit of those who doesn't know, I used the term Fly because you have to like FLY to get to the events that you are going. FLYing is the fastest way to travel.)

Here's my story for today, I attended 2 events last September 17, 2017. It is Bela Padilla's Book Signing at SMX Convention Center which is located in Pasay City and Mikael Daez's guesting in SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City for the #SGTravelShowcase.


 Bela's Book Signing :)
While waiting for our turn. 😊
(I am going to send this to Bela on iMessage at that time. Too bad the internet is so slow.😞)


Finally, it's our turn. 🙋
(Bela, Rea, Joy and Me 😀)

My signed copy of the books "100 Tula ni Bela" and "100 Tula Para Kay Stella"

Mikael in Megamall :)
Mikael Daez with Fred Lo (The Host of the event)

Me and Mikael after the event.😀
(when I took this photo, someone asked me "hindi ka ba nagsasawa magpapicture kasama sya?" I answered, "hindi po..😉")

One of the Perks of Being A Fan/Friend. Mikael gave this to me.😊

September 17 is a sunday and I have work from Mondays-Fridays so I thought about not going to any event that day because I have to be early the next day. But because I love them, I decided to go. Bela's book signing is at 2pm, supposedly. But since she didn't make it on time because of the traffic, they had to move it to 2:30pm, the book signing ended at 3:30pm or later, I think and Mikael will be in Megamall at 7pm, but I didn't think I will make it because of the traffic (this is the reason why I think that I need to "fly"). We all know how traffic it is in the Philippines whatever the day is. At the end of the day, I did make it to both events.😊

I dedicate this Blog to BELAVERS and TEAM MIKAEL.:) Belavers' anniversary is on September 21 and Team Mikael's anniversary is on October 12. Happy Anniversary to us!😀👍

2 comments: